Rayleigh Action Group has been formed to try to STOP the local council (Rochford District Council) building on our greenbelt land in Rayleigh!
What are we fighting?
- 1380 House on GreenBelt Land
- 15-22 Pitch Traveller Site located in West Rayleigh
- New Industrial Site
With these developments we can expect
- 10 years of disruption and noise
- More traffic congestion
- An increase in crime
- Longer waiting times at doctors & dentists
- Overcrowding on busy commuter trains
Who are we?
The Rayleigh Action Group consists of committed, like-minded Rayleigh residents that are passionate about fostering a Rayleigh development environment which is both fair and proportionate in the context of the entire Rochford District. The group consists of individuals from highly skilled and diverse professional backgrounds such as Law, Change Management, Economics, Corporate Strategy and Global Programme Management.